Job ID: 20170627-9621-EF
Verisk Analytics has an amazing story to tell. In 2016, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list and to its America’s Best Large Employers list. If you’re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us.
At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work; create a positive, lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advancedtechnologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, and financial services. We’ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including thecommunities where we operate.
Verisk Insurance Solutions – Underwriting, a unit of Verisk Analytics, is an insurance solutions company specializing in analytics, information and decision support for the property and casualty insurance industry. We are a publicly traded company (VRSK) with over 40 yearsexperience as the industry leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. Our clients include many of the nation’s leading property and casualty insurers.
Are you a proven sales executive with expertise in the P&C insurance industry? Do you have exposure to Verisk’s Underwriting products & services, or a background in auto underwriting? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can leverage your relationships and advance your career in a fast-paced publicly traded company? If so, please read on…
Our Auto sales team is seeking a tenacious Account Executive, like you, to be the lead in identifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the Mid-West US. If you have a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual new & existing business sales and activity goals and excel at building relationships with top insurance companies, want to talk to you!
Our main office is located in Jersey City, NJ but we offer the flexibility of working remotely from your home city.
- Must have 5 to 10 years experience and successful track record within a complex sales environment Comfortable with talking to a wide range of decision influencers and theability to coordinate and secure buy-in from internal stakeholders and motivators
- Able to articulate Verisk’s value proposition, insights and engage customers in jointly addressing business priorities and objectives
- Must have prior success calling on company executives in a highly competitive marketplace
- Able to quickly gain knowledge of your customers’ business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- Able to quickly understand the customer decision-making process and influence key decision makers
- Team Selling within multiple sale disciplines
- Solid understanding of the P&C industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Professional Training Program experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office a plus
- Multi-year contracts exceeding $1m a plus
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
- Attain assigned annual sales goals and quota
- Manage and grow existing revenue from current customer base within an assigned territory
- Prospect for new sales opportunities in the P&C underwriting space
- Create and maintain a strategic short and long-term sales plan for positioning new products into existing accounts and introducing products into new prospects
- Maintain and keep up to date with sales territory activity, notes, call reports and opportunities within Salesforce.com CRM
- Develop project proposals for pilots and long term contractual relationships
- Coordinate and work closely on sales opportunities, where required, with other Verisk Team members
- Provide timely feedback to both management and marketing on developing industry trends, new product ideas and competitive intelligence
- Facilitate periodic status meetings with all levels of management on existing account activities
We are offering an excellent compensation package. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.