Synaptic AP is looking for a Senior Account Executive who’s smart, competitive, curious, and ready to set new records! The kind of person who is a quick study of a prospect’s challenges, able to gain their trust as a technology advisor at our SaaS company, all the while identifying the best professional services-based solution that fits their need. Ready to tackle new challenges in an uncapped commission structure?
So, who are you? You are a high energy, success-driven rock star; you HAVE TO BE #1. As a resourceful, articulate sales professional, you can demonstrate a history of proven success in managing a highly consultative technology sales cycle. You might describe yourself as having a hungry, hunter mentality and can complement those traits with a detail and process-oriented, professional consultative approach. You understand cloud basedtechnologies and how critical that are to making businesses successful. You can quickly identify the prospect’s pain points, solve their problems, and effectively evangelize our solutions at a detailed level.
What you will do
As our Senior Account Executive, your job is to sell Synaptic’s Consulting Solutions and our Salesforce-based application Youreka, a top 100 application on the Salesforce AppExchange. You dig deep into a Client’s needs and problems to identify solutions we can provide as a trusted expert. You’ll function as a resourceful sales professional disguised as a trusted technology consultant who overcomes challenges, makes connections with buyers, has credibility with technologists and can sell consultative services across industries. You must work a sales cycle from inception to close, supported bysuper smart sales engineers and an experienced delivery team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a full-lifecycle consultative sales process, aligning internal technical resources to the prospect’s technology experts and driving to close
- Produce strategic account plans and manage to them
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with key partners, including Salesforce, and with other enterprise level decision-makers
- Quickly assess a prospect’s pain points, technology challenges, internal capabilities to solve problems, and align them with Synaptic’s solution offerings
- Demonstrate how our solution solves a prospect’s needs
- Be credible as a technology expert
- Engage decision-makers and navigate organizational structure
- Leverage Salesforce religiously to manage your sales process including forecasting, collaborating with team members, tracking activity, and reporting on deal progression
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to ensure consistent quota fulfillment, newly created opportunities, administrative task completion, and overall account management
Requirements for the position
To be successful in this role, you have all of the following:
- 5+ years of consultative B2B selling experience in the Enterprise Software/Services environment
- 2+ years of selling SaaS ERP/CRM implementation services and a high-level of business acumen; you will not be considered for the role without this experience. A functional understanding of Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Full life-cycle consultative salesexperience, from first call to close, including technical demonstrations and independently leading needs analysis workshops with prospects
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding sales quota as a highly motivated individual
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through relationships
- An understanding of innovative technologies, preferably cloud technologies
- Proficiency in use of Salesforce (preferable) or another CRM tool to manage your account plan
- Must be human; no Westworld robots allowed…fool me once, shame on you…fool me twice, shame on me
The Senior Account Executive position is preferred to be in either our swanky Annapolis, MD office or our beachy Stuart, FL office. Remote team members will be considered in the territory in which they serve.
What we are about
We of our way to encourage our employees toshare new ideas and feedback on a regular basis. Our mission is to deliver solutions that help our clients better engage and interact with their customers, employees, patients, and constituents by providing solutions that make the right thing easy to do.
Synaptic AP is a leader in the development and deployment of cloud-based solutions. In addition to our world class Salesforce.com consulting practice, we have two flagship products - SynapseTM, a population health management solution serving over one million lives around the United States, and YourekaTM, the leading tool for forms, field assessments, and guided sales and service on the Salesforce platform.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!