Position Title: Compliance Manager
Position Number: 265408
Location: San Francisco, CA
Desired Skill Set:
CRM, SOX, VISIO
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “VISIO, SOX, CRM,”
Title: Compliance Consultant, Senior
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Duration: 14+ Months
• IN-PERSON INTERVIEW REQUIRED BEFORE EXTENDING AN OFFER
• Minimum Qualifications 5 years experience at the senior consultant level Bachelor''s degree in a related field or equivalent experiencerequired Strong regulatory familiarity and expertise Excellent compliance and riskexperience in corporate environment
Strong knowledge and experience in compliance functions and documentation Strong research, analytical and information gathering skills
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ensuring quality in deliverables Excellent skills in understanding complex business processes, working with the business compliance experts, and providing clear, concise guidance
Proven ability to partner and work collaboratively as a team player; relationship building Ability to managing performance and be resourceful and adaptable to change Demonstrated ability in advocacy and influence, conflict resolution, and process improvement.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills Process Improvement utility industry knowledge Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills; technological savvy Desired Qualifications Advanced degree desired Excellent Microsoft Visio skills Sharepoint design and management Utility industry experience a plus Experience in utility related regulations, benchmarking, operational efficiency evaluation, and risk assessment Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
• Lead and participate in cross-organizational projects that will maintain and strengthen Shared Services compliance infrastructure.
• Analyze current compliance processes, benchmark as needed, and provide guidance to officers, directors, and their staffs.
• Assist Shared Services organizations with the design and implementation of best practice guidance, procedures, controls, and metrics that facilitates employees'' ability to find and understand the external and internal compliance requirements that apply to them.
• Assist with moving the Compliance and Risk Management (CRM) process which consists of the following: Understand and document state, federal, and local compliance obligations Manage requirement changes Review guidance documentation Ensure controls provide reasonable assurance.
• Ensure controls and metrics are implemented and effective Audit compliance processes for adherence to documented procedures and controls As a liaison to Shared Services departments: provide support and guidance as needed for compliance processes support as needed concerning any compliance questions that may arise oversee compliance action plan development and follow-up on open items.
• Conduct quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) key self-assessments in accordance with FCC (Finance Compliance & Controls) requirements.
• Ensure that all testing activities are completed on time, are well documented, are conducted efficiently and professionally, and that all remediation actions are coordinated and effective.
• For Environmental Services and other Shared Services controls, conduct the testing portion of the self-assessment, as requested by the appropriate SOX Team Leads, ensuring that all test steps are completed and documented accurately.
• Maintain and support documentation for SOX key control activities and test plans for Supply Chain.
• This includes updating process maps and ensuring that all supporting documentation is correct and complete for responding to requests from external auditing entities.
• Complete utility-wide Environmental Compliance Reviews on high risk areas for facilities and projects. Follow all components of environmental review process.
• Assist with annual schedule development for reviews.
• Ensure value-add controls and learnings are communicated to LOBs.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.