AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will lead, design, develop, and test quality software. Must be able to architect, automate, and tune mid-tier system aspects. Work to empower a cross-functional team delivery customer value across all aspects of the value stream. Able to implement and maintain Java enterprise and JS solutions. Experience with structured software development methodologies and modern software test tools and techniques. Able to work within a cross-functional Scrum Team. Responsible for developing software. Participate in acceptance criteria development. Create scripts and utililize COTS tools to automate testing. Document instructions on the wiki. Participate in integration activities.
- Active U.S. Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years of experiencerequired
- Minimum of 10% travelrequired
- Ability to work on cross-function Scrum team focused on quality and capability delivery
- Experience with Java EE administration (Oracle Application Stack)
- Experienceworking with web services
- Experience with Test automation practices (Junit, Selenium, Karma, and Protractor)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with version control (Mercurial, Git)
- Experience with Linux
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
Job ID 2017-2386