CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
Our business is expanding rapidly driven by the innovative products we bring to market. These products have thousands of customers and are growing – FAST! While we are a substantial, profitable company we act as an agile, well-funded startup. Our software engineers, UX designers, product owners, and testers all work together to build products that solve major problems that our retail partners face every day.
With a keen market sense and a quick eye for revenue opportunities, you will collaborate with key stakeholders and executives in product marketing, sales, and operations to grow product revenue, make your case for product investments, and define the product roadmap, supporting services, product positioning, key messages, and pricing for our OrderStream product suite. You understand complex e-commerce market dynamics and build close relationships with our customers to support their strategic business drivers and operational needs. You will also be a product evangelist, working across CommerceHub and customer organizations to drive alignment on the product vision.
We've got a lot of work to do and need talented individuals to help us grow even faster.
- Master the domain. You know that your ability to make sound product decisions comes from a deep understanding of the market, your customers and their problems. You will passionately research the problem space by meeting with customers and conducting interviews in conjunction withmarketing and UX to build up the knowledge base of user & buyer personas, their challenges, competitive solutions, and our positioning.
- Champion the vision. You lead those around you to overcome objectives and rally towards achieving the overall product vision while providing progressive, incremental value in your product development on a rapid release cycle. You perceive complex challenges and deliverables as opportunities. You celebrate the team’s success and hold yourself personally accountable on the limited occasions when you don’t meet a goal. You share the product vision and your progress to various stakeholders in the format and context that makes sense to them. You have a public presence and are recognized externally for your domain expertise and insights.
- Build amazing software. You are highly experienced with building customer-facing web applications. You will maintain and prioritize a backlog, work with UX to define workflows and interactions, write requirements for the engineering team, help test, document and communicate releases. You will be the product owner of a rapidly growing team and contribute as a product manager by advocating for the customer while balancing business objectives and managing the work that needs to be done for your deliverables. You will be a master of organization, prioritization, and scope manipulation.
- Grow revenue. Your position is highly challenging and requires a relentless ability to identify and deliver revenue growth. You will present business cases to the executive team for buy in on your product ideas. You will work withsales, marketing, and operations to pursue big market growth opportunities and find ways to meet key needs of existing customers to drive their incremental growth. You will measure your results through product adoption, customer satisfaction, operational metrics, and financial returns.
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
- 5-8years of relevant work experience.
- E-commerce business operations or solutions experience.
- Proven track record of delivering revenue growth.
- Passion for unearthing customer insights and championing the voice of the customer.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with stakeholders and customers so they are part of the solution.
- Demonstrated success creating a vision and driving stakeholder alignment, with the ability to articulate clear, persuasive narratives that inspire others.
- Demonstrated success communicating software requirements and collaborating withengineering to deliver software solutions, preferably with an agile-based development team in a SaaS / web application delivery model.
- Innately curious and driven.
- MBA or MSdegree in a related field.
- Software product management experience, with demonstrated product instincts, design experience, creativity, and ability to prioritize features and maintain a product roadmap.
- Results-oriented and able to motivate others, with a demonstrated ability to create clarity and action from ambiguity, challenge assumptions, and establish metrics to measure outcomes.
- Ability to learn quickly and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and enable the team to manage interdependencies and mitigate risk.
- Experience owning the team-level backlog and sprint backlog, helping the team rank work based on value, dependencies, architectural maturity, size of work, and business priority.
- Proficient in accessing, analyzing, and creating meaning from data for decision making.
- Knowledgeable about multiple specialties, including product management, software engineering, project management, user experience, marketing, sales, customer support, and finance.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, and innovative work environment.