Looking for a talented Business Analyst with experience performing the following:
- Formulating and defining project scope and objectives through research and fact-finding.
- Developing analysis of consumer and business needs for application development.
- Documenting requirements/user stories and translating into proper product specifications.
- Devising or modifying workflow and consumer experience to solve problems, considering backend software applications capacity, data availability and desired results.
- Defining implementation procedures.
Staff members in this role should be excellent written and verbal communicators, effective and self-sufficient, flexible and comfortable with change. An understanding of health care industry (specifically health insurance), waterfall and agile development process would be beneficial. Need contractors that are first and foremost effective communicators (verbal and written), have an analytical mind and can dig in and ask the right questions of the business to determine scope requirements, document those requirements, and translate those to developers and an excellent ability to build relationships amongst their project team. So the specific systems experience is not as important as the candidates experience as a BA, their attitude and their aptitude.
Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst
Understanding of technical complexities
Education - Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Experience - 8years of experience in the field
Software development lifecycle
Facets (claims management software)
Health plan/insurance systems and plan benefit information
Vendor system implementation
Education - Master's degree or equivalent
Experience - 8-10 years of experience including formulating and defining systems scopes and objective, systems development lifecycle, requirements gathering and design. Background in health care and information systems