Voya Financial in Jacksonville, FL is looking for multiple managers who will be responsible for the management of day to day operations for Services Center staff overseeing a specific line of business (Life, Annuities or Retirement).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading teams of customer focused individuals, preferably from within a service center environment.
- Accountable for ensuring team and department goals are met while demonstrating knowledge and skill in a Continuous Improvement environment.
- Responsible for driving employee engagement, development, and career growth.
- Responsible for hiring, development and performance management of staff. Conducts performance reviews with all staff. Makes compensation decisions.
- Accountable for ensuring team and individual compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, securities laws and regulations, as well as Voya compliance procedures.
- Lead strategic improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that call queues are being actively monitored and that call responsiveness metrics are met.
- Responsible for driving team and department efficiency in support of overall department budget, with overall shared accountability for department budget results.
- Engages in RCPS to improve customer service and reduce demand.
- Serves as back-up to Service Center Director
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience with demonstrated supervisory/managementexperience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and motivate others
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Series 6 & 26 certification desirable but not required
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.