Job TitlePACS Data Migration EngineerLocationeRAD IS Systems INDIANA-28150Full-Time/Part TimeFull-timeArea of InterestOtherJob Description
Data Migration Engineer
The Data Migration Engineer will focus on three primary objectives: analyze the scope of customers' requirements for data migration projects, design and document solid migration plans, and deliver migration services for solutions in healthcare imaging.
- Take lead responsibility for the delivery of Data Migration Services: analysis, design, implementation, testing, validation and acceptance by all parties.
- Contribute to the development of Data Migration Services as required.
- Ensure adequate end-user support for the Data Migration Services and transfer the necessary knowledge to the organization and customers.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with software engineering concepts and current technologies.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Database design, implementation, administration. (2008R2 and Above) Strong knowledge of T-SQL.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet business needs.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others with different skill/background will understand, strong presentation skills,
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities, commitments and projects
- Ability to influence and drive consensus on multiple technical views
- Ability to learn quickly
- Willing to travel
- Reports to VP of Operations
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, service resources, engineering resources, development resources and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with all company team members to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Bachler's degree in ICT, electronics, software engineering or are equally skilled through experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience-as a system integration engineer, data analyst, implementation engineer; preferably in a medical environment.
- Experience with HL7 and DICOM standards
- Strong MS SQL experience.
- Experience with MS Reporting Services and/or other management report engine (e.g. Crystal Reports).