Vice President of Sales
5 - 7 years experience • Legal Services
We are a legal-services start-up that has successfully developed innovative software solutions that will pioneer the next generation of technology tools and revolutionize workflow management for the legal industry. The VP of Sales is a newly created role that will help drive all sales strategy, help scale the sales team, and oversee all activities that will drive growth and increase revenue.
As a talented, forward-thinking and motivated leader, you’re a proven sales professional with significant senior sales management experience, and are skilled in developing and mentoring junior team members. You love the start-up environment and the challenges and rewards it can offer, and operate on a core set of values that include performance excellence, honesty, and integrity, and thrive in environments with a deep-rooted, team-based approach.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, train, develop, and support a high-performing sales team;
- Create an overall sales strategy, including goals, KPIs, and team member compensation structure;
- Work with the leadership team to create and manage the department’s overall budget;
- Establish a sales pipeline, maintain accurate forecasts, and report on relevant metrics;
- Leverage CRM software to analyze customer interactions, increasing customer growth and retention;
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and best-practices in the legal services market.
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree alongside 6 years in a sales leadership role;
- Proven achievements in building a sales team from scratch (or significantly re-organizing an existing team for improved performance);
- Superior presentation, negotiation, and influencing skills;
- Exceptional ability to coach, mentor, and develop sales staff;
- A proven track record of growing salesyear over year and exceeding set quotas;
- An unwavering commitment to honesty and integrity in all you do.
Prior experience in the legal software/ legal services industry along with a business development /marketing background are definite assets. This position requires the ability to travel and, while undefined at this time, is estimated to be approximately 30% of the time.
What we offer:
- A very competitive salary and performance bonus package;
- Paid vacation leave, and a generous health benefits package.
- A collaborative, engaging, and innovative environment.
We welcome all candidates who are qualified to apply, and apologize in advance if we are unable to respond to all candidates personally. This position will be open until filled.