Mopar Vehicle Protection Business Planning & Direct Marketing Manager
The MVP Business Planning & Direct Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting the business unit in the ongoing creation and development of business plans including forecast and target. The MVP Business Planning & Direct Marketing Manager is also responsible for the development of flexible sales and claimsreporting, analysis platforms, dashboards and field support through the direction of the department’s IT resources.
The MVP Business Planning & Direct Marketing Manager is also responsible managing a $60M+ Direct Marketing supplier, assisting them in identifying market opportunities to help expand their audience to improve overall market penetration, response rate and profit. The MVP Business Planning & Direct Marketing Manager will also be responsible for leading the development of other Direct Marketing opportunities available to MVP.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of field sales or service, dealer operations, or business management experience
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of dealership sales and service operations
- Knowledge of the FCA dealer network
- Background in COGNOS data warehouse reporting interface
- Prior automotive industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Prior marketingexperience