C# / ASP.Net Software Engineer
Platform Solutions provides and supports customer and account origination solutions through the StreamLine, OnBoard, and Argo product lines. We are working to extend the feature functionality of other products through business services exposed via jX.
Our department isresponsible for the facilitation of customer and account origination through robust host and third party integration, creating efficiencies in the account opening process by reducing redundantdata entry, assuring compliant transactions through business logic and integrated business partner solutions.
- Must have 3 years of experience in C#/ASP.Net development.
- Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degreepreferred.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum framework.
- Knowledge of loans and deposits.
- .Net Skills:
- Development experience with frameworks .NET 2.0/4.0 and later,
- Web development with ASP.NET Web forms and/or MVC.
- Entity Framework/ADO.NET, LINQ
- JSON/Angular/Bootstrap experience
- Experience with third party UI control set, such as Telerik
- Database Platforms: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later with T-SQL experience.
- IDE: Visual Studio 2013 or later, Experience with TFS
- Experience designing and/or developing web services using WCF or Web API/REST
- Strong experience with different Object Oriented Programming Techniques
- Good understanding of design patterns that promote low object coupling such as “Dependency Injection” and “Inversion of Control”.
- Some experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience dealing with legacy applications and transitioning/communication with legacy systems to current architecture standards
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.