Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The role of the CSD Sales Enablement Manager is to grow the CSD business and lead cross-Agilent teams to develop strategic and operational plans to shift the Consumables channel by defining and implementing channel structures, enabling processes & tools as well as capabilities to deliver the business’ strategic growth targets and initiatives.
Work collaboratively to support Development a channel strategy to grow CSD sales by defining and implementing differential sales strategies and processes in collaboration with Global Field Sales teams and Channel Partner Managers by:
• Developing a growth plan and strategy for Consumables in each region, district, and territory by channel (direct/indirect), target market, and account
- Evaluate channel performance and design the suitable channel to reach to end user and manage cost vs reach by distributor
- Develop competitive positioning and response plan
• Build capabilities and actionable analytics to enable more effective Salesforce utilization
- Improve customer master data end-to-end process
- Develop a robust end-to-end process and tools to facilitate forecasting and tracking of sales (by product category, customer segment, account)
Operationalize forecasting and action plans with Field Sales and CSD SU via robust demand planning cadence
• Work with Regional Field teams to implement best practices and support to drive sales
- Deliver training on both commercial and technical aspects of the CSD products (Economic Value Selling)
- Upgrade contracts and volume end-user agreements (cVEUs) to maximize profitability, minimize manual administration and increase flexibility for Sales
- Leverage the SSD value chain/ customer reach to sell and market consumables by cross-training Field Service Specialists on Consumables.
Through consumables training which highlights solutions, applications, and COE capabilities, Field Service Specialists and Regional Systems Support will be equipped to deliver solutions to customers.
• Lead online channel strategy and business planning for CSD to deliver required functionality and online product content to enable customer success online and minimize administrative aspects of order management and technical support for Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Distribution partners to promote a multi-channel experience to enable order channel parity
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for the ecommerce channel to drive web traffic, increase conversion rates, and expand customer relationships.
Identify key metrics for the program; analyze site traffic and consumer behaviors and track revenue and sales to drive strategic decisions
- Develop and own the CSD end-to-product content process by working closely with Digital Channel and Marketing to ensure that site content is receiving marketing support as needed
Build Google Analytics reports to manage content and keywords to maximize relevant results within on-site search and review search results page to optimize conversion
Work with Product Managers to manage the addition of new products, promotions and regular updates to all content
• Define and manage the enablement of new customer buying models i.e. flexible spending, vendor managed inventory etc for ACG. This includes strategic business case development, requirements definition, commercialization planning and program management across CSD, SSD, and LED.
• Operationalize NPI pipeline to achieve RtV targets and maximize profitability of portfolio depth and breadth
- Lead Ramp-to-Volume (RTV) portfolio reviews to provide integrated views of recently launched products to ensure successful new product launches globally, profit tracking to strategic targets, inventory management, and to drive best practices and continuous learning for the cross-functional organization.
- Develop a business process to reconcile consumable forecasts from Sales with the business portfolio, product phase-in/out, launching and EOL management, including pricing and promotions strategies
- Coordinate marketing activities and product launches via advancing CSD Commercialization best practices with Go-to-Market Meetings
- Develop an analytics competency to support reviews which will drive action and risk management at the customer account level.
Bring the teams together systematically from a SU/Field/Outbound/R&D perspective to manage the base business and mold the future roadmaps
Qualifications: •BS/MS degree in Business, Science, with online business experience
•Proven track record of building and implementing business plans and programs.
•Strong interpersonal skills in collaboration, negotiation, and networking
•The ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive successful outcomes.
•Ability to travel, including international, up to 25% of the time
•10+ years of leadership experience
•5+years of product marketing experience
•Services or Consumables business experience, as well as knowledge of lab operations, preferred
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.