- Identifying sales opportunities within assigned territory, selling products consulting services offered by WWT
- Attaining or exceeding specific revenue targets
- Building a pipeline of opportunities that meets or exceeds set thresholds
- Building relationships with appropriate World Wide Technology individuals and partner companies.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience and track record of closing deals that drive significant value to both the individual and company
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships
- Professional appearance, presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5years of salesexperience in the information technology market selling Cisco Advanced Technology solutions and a successful sales track record managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, communicate Cisco product knowledge, and close deals
- Critical skills necessary as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels with customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled