- Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Have you successfully recruited, hired, trained, COACHED, and LED high-energy, resourceful, and results-oriented individuals? You will be leading Inbound and Outbound Account Development Representatives who are 100% dedicated to uncovering new business opportunities and setting up prospect meetings for a field sales team. You will be responsible for the development, professional growth and continuous improvement of each member of the team. You are a coach, a builder, decisive, and dynamic. You possess strong analytical skills and big picture thinking. You understand the difference between effectiveness and efficiency, and can inform, create, and drive both. You have a passion for, and demonstrable track record of, innovation. You set clear expectations, hold yourself and others accountable to those expectations, and take rapid action to accelerate winning strategies and eliminate the losing ones. You inspire HEARTS AND MINDS, alike. You communicate candidly, authentically, decisively, and fairly. You exhibit strong judgement, character and integrity. Achievement, accountability, enablement, coaching, development, and FUN matter to - and excite - you!
- Recruit, Hire, Grow, and Retain high energy, results driven outbound and inbound Account Development Representatives who can evangelize a transformational software platform to a HUGE underserved market.
- Own all growth strategies for the Midmarket ADR segment.
- You are both strategic and tactical. You can design and execute on a plan. You have a vision for long term predictable pipeline generation.
- Create and foster a performance-driven culture where every ADR strives to be #1 among peers every day.
- Create a target prospecting plan of key personas and vertical targets, including messaging, content, campaigns, and awareness building.
- Focus on ADR productivity, day-to-day operations, monitor and track ADR productivity (outreach activity, opportunity creation, progression, etc)
- Train ADRs on questioning techniques, objection handling strategies, storytelling, and differentiated messaging to persistently explore and uncover the pains of our prospects that align to our solution.
- Maintain weekly 1:1s with ADRs to speed up RAMP (for new hires) and accelerate ADR development. Every ADR gets a minimum of 1 hour/week for 1:1 coaching.
- Develop & manage new reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to track team performance and use in regular coaching sessions and executive briefings.
- Work with the marketing team to drive effective campaigns with clear success metrics
- Report quantifiable individual and team results and metrics to the Sales Leadership team every week.
- Bring a perspective at all times, understand you have a seat at the table, and pipe up when you see opportunity to get better
- 3+ years successful management of Inside Sales / Account Development team or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience in a solution selling environment
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Experience in building highly effective and efficient prospecting campaigns.
- Experience selling enterprise cloud applications.
- Entrepreneurial, disciplined leader who gets the best out of his / her team.
- Sandler Selling and/or J. Barrows training a plus