The Senior Sales Trainer is responsible for developing and delivering technical sales and sales methodology training for Infoblox’s internal and channel partner worldwide sales force. Since many of our new employees are not familiar with DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management (DDI) technology, the ability to convey training in a manner a DDI rookie can understand is of the utmost importance! The Sr. Sales Trainer will also interact with sales, product development and marketing organizations to develop training requirements, align on key initiatives and deliver programs to meet the needs of the direct and indirect sales force.
This person spends quality time with new sales and business development representatives, so a passion for our products and company is a must. They will interact with new and growing employees by conducting orientation to sales processes, assist in developing individual training plans, and provide resources and assistance in other training areas when needed.
This position has the flexibility to work from a home office, or from our Tacoma, Wa office location.
- Candidate must have demonstrated success developing technical sales training material, and tailoring material toaddress regional needs
- Experience with developing and delivering blended learning methodologies: instructor led training (ILT), virtualinstructor led training (VILT) and e-learning
- High degree of comfort organizing and driving a worldwide sales training program to a Sales and SE audience ofdiverse background
- Experience with instructional design and delivery required to keep the curriculum up to date with product enhancements, new technologies and trends in training
- Experience working with outsourced content development and e-learning creation
- Strong writing and presentation skills that contribute to the transfer of market insight, technological advantage, and effective sales techniques
- Experience working with various geographies to standardize sales tactics to allow for the creation of a single, comprehensive and scalable sales training program
- Experience in creating Sales Tools including Sales Play Books, and Quick Reference Manuals for sales representatives
- Experience in DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management (DDI) technology and Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) a plus
- 5+ years’ experience developing sales training and tools
- Demonstrable experience with enterprise field sales, and partners/channel sales in global organization is critical
- Experience with e-learning tools (i.e. Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia), online meeting software (i.e. WebEx, Adobe, Citrix) and video delivery required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Individual must have extensive experience (5-10 years) in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Marketing, or Sales Enablement field
- Multilingual a plus, preferred languages include: English, Spanish, or French
- Candidate must have 5+ years’ experience delivering sales training to sales and technical sales experts in thenetworking industry
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar disciplines or equivalent experience in Sales, Sales Enablement or Sales Training.
- MBA in Business is preferred
- Work with a world class Training team in a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career
- Discretionary PTO policy
- Flexibility for this individual to be a remote employee and work from their own home office
- And many, many more perks!