Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor)
We are looking for a technical lead / manager with a solid background in Enterprise level Java Development to serve as the technical lead on our client’s platform integration. You will be client facing and will move projects along, overcome obstacles and bottlenecks. Role is located at our state client’s site in Columbia, SC. The position requires strong problem solving skills in managing multiple, disparate, applications under a single identity federation platform.
- Integration of identity federation platform with legacy applications (SAML deployment)
- Platform integration for Oracle, Liferay, Oracle DB, NoSQL
- Architecture and configuration of portal platform (WebLogic, Unix, Java)
- Vendor relationship management for supporting products. Product lifecycle planning, patches, bugs, service packs
- 40/50% Technical application design and development
- 40/50% Management of identity federation integration across the agency
- Proactively addressing potential risks ahead of time.
- Coordinates and communicates activities with engagement management.
Position Requirements/Technical Skills (CCC/Vendor)
- Must have experience in a client facing role, driving a project forward past bottlenecks and other obstacles.
- 8+ years’ experience maintaining a single sign-on federated identity service for a mid to large scale customer.
- 10+ years ‘experience in enterprise web software development using Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge of software and platform architecture such as networking, firewalls, operating system configuration, load balancing, and high-availability configurations.
- Experience with business analysis, requirements gathering, and testing.
- Experience working collaboratively with team members, leads, and architects.
- Experience with: SAML 2.0, OpenID, OpenID Connect, oAuth, SiteMinder
- Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience