The Associate Manager – Digital Media is responsible for assisting in the development and day-to-day management of Pizza Hut’s media activity, including buy recommendations, execution details, and budget maintenance.
The role will have a focus on digital media and will be accountable for the implementation of digital marketing campaigns that support the overall business objective across all paid digital marketing channels including search, display, mobile, video, social media and partnership marketing.
The ideal candidate is a data-minded, technology-driven marketer with an analytical background. We are looking for someone who has experience developing successful media strategies by leveraging new ad technologies (DMPs, DSPs, DCOs etc) to optimize spend and targeting.
The position requires working cross-functionally with both internal stakeholders and external agency teams on all aspects of marketing planning and execution.
This person will also lead and provide competitive tracking and valuable insights within the digital space, as well as develop campaign performance recaps and explore/test new digital opportunities.
- Direct and manage partners, vendors and agencies on all aspects of media executions
- Lead development of digital media strategy and implementation
- Ensure that digital media strategy is cohesively integrated throughout overall marketing approach
- Analyze and integrate customer insight data, primary and secondary research, qualitative and quantitative data to help inform overall digital strategy
- Utilize weekly digital dashboard reviews and other data analysis to determine campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with e-commerce team to track daily site performance and make media optimizations in order to drive results within an e-commerce platform
- Share actionable insights with marketing and communications team and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Prepare media proposals and presentations by summarizing program details, objectives, and KPIs, regularly reporting on results
- Represent Media team in cross-functional ideation and implementation sessions
- Assist in providing feedback and oversight of agency deliverables before presentation to senior stakeholders
- Media relay for DMP and Attribution process and integration with internal partners
- Work closely with Social Content, CRM and Brand teams to develop audience targets and strategies
- Manage and implement digital content partnerships including briefing, concept development and execution
- Constantly stays abreast and provides POVs on digital trends, emerging technologies, entertainment streaming platforms, social media community developments and first-to-market advertising opportunities
- Manage execution and recommendations by the agency for SEM
- Serve as a day-to-day point for colleagues within the marketing department
- Manage media and billing authorization process
- Assist franchisees with local media strategies, including local social pages and local display; serve as subject matter expert for local markets implementing local digital media strategies
- Facilitate local listing/search data maintenance
For 50 years, Pizza Hut has been giving you the pizza you love—and we love doing it! Pizza Hut began with two brothers borrowing $600 from their mom to start a pizzeria. What started out small has now become the biggest pizza company in the world. And every step of the way, we’ve remained committed to making the best food and providing the highest level of service.
About Yum! Brands
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 41,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #228 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2014 and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company's restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opens over five new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in international retail development.
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
· 5+ years media or media analytics experience at a brand or agency
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
· Strong understanding of multiple forms of media with an emphasis on digital and analytic experience
· Comprehensive understanding of how to leverage new ad technologies (DMPs, DSPs, DCOs etc) and data to optimize digital media spend and targeting
· Experience managing agencies and working with cross-functional teams to produce big results
· A solution-oriented action driver, comfortable bringing forward recommendations to address key business challenges and sell new ideas to executive team
· Highly organized with excellent project management skills to manage a high volume of tasks
· Highly developed communication skills, including: written, verbal, listening and presentation skills
· Collaborative, strategic, resourceful, articulate, analytical, and well poised
· Experience with Media Mix Modeling, Attribution and an e-commerce platform is a plus