DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.Network Security Engineer DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Network Security Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
- Perform software upgrades to include IOS images.
- Utilize various network management tools to ensure network devices are in compliance and adhere to customer standards.
- Applysecurity configurations to network devices installed at customer locations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve networksecurity related issues.
- Provide field IT networksecurity support.
- Responsible for creating, updating, and completing requiredtemplates and documentation according to client policy and procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of LAN connectivity issues experienced at client locations.
- Ability to work well within a team oriented environment with client management as well as personnel employed by multiple vendors.
Required: Bachelor’sdegree or equivalentyears ofexperience in enterprisenetworksecurity.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in networksecurity.
- CCNA certification or higher.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Cisco LANSecurity.
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with TACACS, RADIUS, ACS, Splunk, and Cisco ISE.
- Ability to contribute to the completion of mandatory deliverables.
- Perform/drive resolution of problems on individual projects or client tasks.
- Communicate broad and specific concepts with the team and customer.
- Produce technical documentation for use by team and customer.
- Ability to work well within a team environment in a client-facing role.
- Communicate well with the client in person or via the telephone.
Requisition ID 1647250