More information about this job:
Responsible for managing and leading CROSSMARK’s Retail Operations for syndicated coverage.
- Understand the functions/agreements of all retail clients. Have knowledge of all major clients with regard to business strategy.
- Maintain satisfactory coverage completion each cycle. Accurately forecast needs and expenses.
- Manage P & L within company objectives. Interface with client’s senior management in order to strengthen the partnership between CROSSMARK and the client.
- Ensure client’s approval of CROSSMARK’s performance.
- Train and develop directors for department leadership.
- Develop key personnel for future need of the Company and Retail Operations.
- Develop and insure compliance of the Retail Operations business processes.
- Work directly with other departments and Senior Management in delivering organizational objectives.
- Create new services in order to serve client needs.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent work experience; operational experience.
- Specialized knowledge of CROSSMARK strategy and mode of operation, accompanied with industry experience.
- Demonstrate good people skills.
- Ability to be a clear communicator, strategic thinker, and problem solver.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position supervises the Directors of Retail Operations