Emergency Department Manager
Greater Portland, Oregon Area
Hospital: 100 Bed, Level 4 Trauma Center that is dedicated to the surrounding communities. It has recently become part of a Health System.
Position: 35, ER Visits Annually. 40-50 FTE’s: Responsible for all daily operational activities including departmental planning related to staffing, scheduling, department resources, and budget. Actively evaluates and trains staff to provide quality patient care. This position reports directly to the CNO.
Salary: $95,-$110,+ DOE, excellent benefits and relocation assistance.
· BSN, required
· Masters, preferred
· Oregon RN License, required.
· Minimum of 4 years of clinical experience Acute Care Hospital, required.
· Minimum of 2 years of progressive leadership experience, required.
· Demonstrated success in inpatient nursing through strong clinical leadership.
· Clinical Experience in Emergency Services, required.
· BLS (within 3 months of hire), required.
· Current ACLS and TNCC Certifications (within 6 months of hire), required
Location: In addition to the natural beauty and historic charm, the Willamette Valley is an area of Oregon where you can experience award-winning fine restaurants, a world-class museums and art galleries, home to several nationally recognized Universities, beautiful public parks, organized sports leagues, community theater, and fun-filled community events.