The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing will have primary responsibility for driving revenues in the western and central region of the company. The Regional Director of Marketing must be capable of managing and leading a sales organization, motivating and training sales people, analyzing performance results and recommending changes based on the data, and serving as a hands-on manager with a relentless dedication to delivering results, follow through and accountability.
- Drive census in seven currently open facilities, with an additional one to two in pre-opening.
- Manage facility level sales performance in conjunction with the facility team.
- Ensure compliance with marketing standards (lead generation, calls, tours, events, presentations) necessary to achieve census goals.
- Train facility-level Marketing Directors to develop more highly functioning and productive sales people. Keep the organization current on best-practice sales techniques.
- Hire and evaluate sales people based on the requirements of the sales team, namely the generation of census.
- Oversee and review the sales and marketing quarterly planning process.
- Routinely analyze and report on trends and challenges in facilities or markets and provide feedback to both regional and facility level sales performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Strong sales management experience with a minimum of 5 years in a multi-site or regional sales management position in the assisted living, independent living, retirement or long term care industry.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills to assess sales and market performance. Must be a fluent, proactive user of Excel and other analytical tools, and have a familiarity withlead tracking databases.
- Must demonstrate strong track record of results delivery, accountability and management to performance benchmarks.