Project Engineer / Manager
?We are looking for Project Engineer/Manager for our client in ?Freehold,NJ
Job Title: Project Engineer/Manager
Job Location: Freehold,NJ
Experience Level (Years) 10 years
- Being a project engineer, he should be knowledgeable of entire process design across any process plant.
- Must had good knowledge and experience in Energy savings/conservation projects.
- Preferably a chemical/process engineering graduate and have a total of 10-12yearexperience.
- At least 2-3years’ experience in project management with good coordination ability with plant internal stakeholders like (project managers, discipline engineers), vendors and contractors, equipment suppliers and procurement managers.
- He must have managed small to medium sized CAPEX projects ranging from $200K USD to a $1Mn USD across Utilities, Process and Packaging Lines, Infrastructure and Administration buildings)
- He will be responsible for executing projects of the above nature end-to-end.
- Preparation of RFQ, sending to vendor, collecting of bids and bid walk through, negotiation, Issue of PO.
- Upon finalizing of vendors and issue of PO, he has mange the installation and contactors day-to-day and manage the CAPEX, Cash flow and schedule effectively.
- Must have familiarity with MS Office tools and MS Projects
- Good knowledge on SAP and any other ERP systems.
- Project Management, Communication, Coordination Ablity, MS Office, Ability to demonstrate leadership.
- Candidates should have around 10 yrs experience with food and FMCG domain experience.
- Also they should have both design and installation experience.
- Should have managed some projects end to end (design through install) with contractors day to day activities management.
- Candidate will be responsible for managing multiple small size projects upto $1 MM capex with accountable for P&L of project budget.
- Design, P&ID, PFD, FEED, DE, Conceptual Design, Layout Generation, Review of Drawings, Generating technical and project specifications…
- Graduation in Process Engineering/Chemical Engineering