Seeking a Senior Process Mechanical CAD Designer to work alongside staff Engineers in the design and production of contract documents for various water and wastewater projects.
Position responsibilities will include:
• Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various process and chemical systems
• Coordinate with the other disciplines (structural, architectural, HVAC, electrical, I&C, site civil) and provide solutions to conflicts.
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles
• Create, manage and supervise the production of contract drawing submittals
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10 years of design experience with water and/or wastewater projects required
• Completion of Engineering Technology Associate’s degree or 4-year degree preferred
• Completion of technical school CAD design certificate will be considered
• Excellent 2D AutoCAD MEP skills required, REVIT experience required
• Ability to create layouts from process and instrument diagrams with minimal oversight, including preliminary structural and architectural layouts to enclose and protect process.
• Strong knowledge of chemical and process piping materials and support standards required, basic knowledge of support disciplines required.
• Self-starter who pays attention to detail with experience collaborating across disciplines