Senior .NET Developer - Applied Technology - Financial Services
This position is a member of an agile development team, developing / enhancing an existing web application and new web application modules. This role determines and identifies high-level functional / technical requirements and works with the scrum team to develop and implement the application functionality. This role may oversee more junior developers occasionally.
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
2. Participate as part of the scrum team to deliver on agreed upon sprint work & ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Comply with industry and client specific standards for operations and secure software development
• B.S. in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
• At least seven years of software development experience.
• Proficient in C#
• Experience with both Microsoft .NET Web Forms and MVC development
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient in TSQL.
• Proficient in HTML and style sheet languages, such as CSS, Sass, LESS
Req #: 14719