As a dentist with an Aspen Dental-branded practice you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality dental care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. We’re on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with Aspen Dental you can be part of the solution.
As an Aspen dentist, you can expect to see a steady flow of new patients every day that are ready to get their smile back. Daily procedures include restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers, onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans. And at the end of the day you'll find your career is truly rewarding.
You will have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care. You will have the support of highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice will be taken care of by Aspen Dental Management, Inc.’s (ADMI) business teams. You can enjoy access to free continuing education and training through the Doctor Development Program, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program.
What is offered:
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses for select locations
- Relocation Assistance
- State-of-the-Art Practices
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.