Business Systems Analyst Associate
Less than 5 years experience • Education
Application Specialist - Neurodiagnostics - Days
- Share via email
- Share via Facebook
- Share via linkedIn
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Google+
Add to job cart UCHealth employees apply here Back to search results Facility:University of Colo HospitalDepartment:NeurodiagnosticsSchedule:Full-timeShift:1st Shift - DaysScheduled Days & Hours:5x8Requisition number:69257
Requisition # 69257
• Department - Neurodiagnostic
• 80 hours/pay period (bi-weekly)
• Shift - Days
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
One deep position responsible for clinical support of the local users of the NeuroDiagnostic Department, working on EEG, IOM, EP, NCT/EMG and TCD clinical systems from Nihon Kohden, Cadwell Laboratories and Natus Neurology.
- Provide direct training and support, interact with End-users (Physicians and Technologists). Responsible for on-boarding training of new users. Development and programming of new acquisition protocols, reporting templates. Responsible for custom systems configuration.
- Works closely with IT, CE and Ancillary Departments, Management, and Vendors to solve problems impeding computer processing, hardware and software installation, clinical data archiving management, machine upgrades, machine maintenance, imaging, backup and recovery, general troubleshooting and diagnostic.
- Understands and solves compatibility issue's occurring between vendor software and security patches, anti-virus software, encryption software, and network. Works with CE in maintaining accurate hardware and software license inventories.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of application experience.
- Must have Neuroscience degree in Clinical Neurophysiology and/or extensive field knowledge of the neurodiagnostics industry.
- Must have strong aptitude of technical skills to allow for operational support above Neurodiagnostics equipment.
· Must possess clinical knowledge to directly deploy and test the equipment in clinical environment.