Fraud Risk Analyst 4 -
Citi is looking for an energetic, motivated professional to join its North America Centralized Identity Fraud Analytics team as an analyst. In this role, you will be facing off against intelligent, adaptive perpetrators offinancial crime. Your primaryresponsibilities will be analyzing, designing and implementing acquisitions and transactional fraud mitigation strategies while maximizing clientexperience. You must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and enjoy moving rapidly from one task to the next.
- Develop and implement effective Fraud detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience at application, point of sale and within client contact points.
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modeling solutions.
- Leverage customer data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Identify portfolio monitoring gaps and work with MIS team to develop and build necessary reporting.
- The position requires substantial interaction with Policy, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize business strategies.
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior management.
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field. Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Minimum 2+ years of Credit Cards related experience or 2+ years analysis and data mining experience preferably in a risk management context.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in statistical and data analysis with working knowledge of at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS/SQL (required) SPSS, or equivalent.
- Experience with UNIX desired. Python, R a plus.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Job ID: 17050284