Cybera Inc. is a provider of network and application security services, including Cybera ONE, which is the industry leading secure application platform (SAP). The Cybera One platform securely hosts applications both in Cybera’s cloud and at the customer premise. With Cybera’s SCA line of plug and play secure server appliances, enterprises are able to quickly and easily deploy remote applications on a single platform that also hosts all of their networksecurity and third party embedded applications. The Cybera ONE solution secures networks and hosts third party applications for many of the world’s best known brands and enterprises ranging in size from tens of locations to tens of thousands. Cybera ONE is in use across a variety of industries including retail, restaurant/hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing.
Cybera is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Product Manager, who will be responsible for leading the creation of Cybera’s ManagedNetworkSecurity services. We are looking for a seasoned product manager, who can have an immediate impact in helping manage products for the main share of our business. This person will be passionate about all things related to networksecurity, compliancy and POS systems. As part of the Product Management team, this person will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Maintain the product vision and strategy for their assign product(s) and effectively communicate that vision to the agile team
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive delivery
- Define and execute user stories that ensure a superior customer experience when using the feature/product
- Ensure solution design and functional requirements (user stories) for product features are aligned by working with stakeholders (both internal and external) as needed, ensuring that customer, stakeholder and market needs are met
- Organize and work with cross-functional teams and remote resources to drive process and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Drive Early Adopter, Early Customer, POC, and Pilot programs using an iterative, user-led approach
- Understand relevant development technologies in order to interpret and translate requirements into a detailed technical brief
- Document the market problems and opportunities in the form of a Market Requirements Document (MRD), promote customer personas, user stories, and business cases in the form of a Business Requirements Document (BRD), and ensure the Product Playbook is produced for launch (including the BRD, MRD, Solution Design, PRD, Configuration, Implementation, and Support information).
- Influence and collaborate with other product managers to coordinate their roadmaps to ensure solution and portfolio success
- Collaborate with the Product Engineering team to determine solutions priorities, plan releases, and maintain related roadmaps for the assigned product(s)
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to develop positioning and go-to-market strategies; serve as an evangelist to inform and educate the user community for the assigned product(s).
- Maintain solid relationships and stay in regular communication with Sales, Solutioning, Engineering, Quality Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Supply Chain teams Processing
- This role requires someone whom is/has been a Product Manager for 5 or more years with deep domain expertise in ManagedSecurity Services and/or Payment Processing industries
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in agile software development
- The candidate must hold (or have held in the last 2 years) an industry recognized networking certification
- The candidate must be able to be present in the Nashville office 5 days a week during normal business hours as established by product management leadership
- The candidate must be able to travel up to 25% as needed
- The candidate must be able to work extended hours when required
- The candidate must have experience in both “startup” and “enterprise” business and software development environments.