High visibility role on the manufacturing operations team leading key operational performance processes (standard setting, cost and variance analysis, variance improvement recommendations, etc.) in support of the operations and supply chain functions.
The Manufacturing Business Analyst (Business Integration Leader) will also work with manufacturing and finance leaders to ensure consistency in processes across the enterprise and implementation of best manufacturing processes/practices. This position works closely with Manufacturing/Supply Chain and Finance Leadership.
- Key business partner and direct point of contact for Manufacturing/Supply Chain leadership at the site.
- Partners with Supply Chain Leadership from various manufacturing sites, business units and divisions by being the lead representative for the site in cross-functional meetings.
- Monitor, analyze, and prepare daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting (i.e. productivity reports, dashboards, headcount, etc.).
- Ownership of creation of Cost of Goods (setting standards) for annual plan and liaison for capacity planning within operations.
- Own all aspects of the budgeting process to ensure consistency in results and goal alignment
- Works with manufacturing to identify and understand root cause for variances vs. plan, forecast and prior year as required. Identifies, recommends and helps to implement corrective action plans as required.
- Assists with preparation of financials associated with proper analysis of capital vs expense, cost savings, payback/return on operations related projects.
- Work with manufacturing leaders to develop and maintain KPI reporting.
- Participate in manufacturing planning, logistics and quality initiatives as needed.
- Interface with field quality, marketing and sales organization as needed to liaison between these business functions and operations.
- Additional special projects as assigned.
- Highly self-motivated/detail oriented individual with strong organization skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret operating results and complicated data and prepare concise, accurate and timely reporting
- Ability to assess range of outcomes and risk, evaluate opportunities and present conclusions
- Strong systems skills including ability to utilize SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other software as necessary
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility for work outcomes
- Possess strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to work in a team environment, build strong relationships and influence up, across and down in the organization
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and lead process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, business related field or equivalent experience.
- 10 years in a manufacturing environment along with understanding of manufacturing operations and practices and proven variance analysis experience.
- Solid interest and aptitude for and experience with critical, complicated analytical work and creative thinking
Requisition id: 12427