WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, seeks a full-time BC/BE Family Physician for a thriving practice in York, PA. Join a collegial team of 3 physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians. Employment with WellSpan allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of support and low physician turnover.
About the Practice
- Beautiful new building with lots of space
- Wheatlyn is recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Employed position with a physician led medical group of over 1,000 providers
- Excellent call schedule - 1:12 and telephone only
- Competitive salary, loan repayment, signing bonus and a resident stipend
- Excellent benefits including 403 (b) with employer automatic contribution and match
- Life and accidental death insurance at no cost
- Short and long-term disability at no cost
- Medical liability insurance with tail coverage
- Continuing Medical Education time off and stipend
- Full relocation
- York County has exciting outdoor adventures, engaging historical attractions, top notch restaurants, excellent schools and a low cost of living.
- Outdoor enthusiasts thrive on our waterways, trails and parks. Enjoy skiing, zip-lining, kayaking, fishing and golf
- York's attractions are abundant from farm-fresh dining, a vibrant arts scene, and year-round free behind-the-scenes factory tours
- Escape to rolling hills and a picturesque river paired perfectly with a bustling central downtown where you'll find all the amenities of a big city but with a small-town ambiance.
- Conveniently located among several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 140 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 140 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Must be BC/BE. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.