To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Manages all phases of the product life cycle including, product concept, business case development, product design, product development, project management, and reporting.
- Collects and manages member, competitor, and market data and research and consolidates information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Monitors and assesses competitors and conducts analysis on various products and regulatory trends in the market to provide understanding to the current and changing state of the financial industry and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Leads and conducts analyses, including financial, product portfolio, process, and market to provide recommendations for pricing, member experience and revenue objectives.
- Defines and builds business cases for initiatives through fact-based explanations and developing compelling presentations for team owners and senior management.
- Leads other teams in the product development process and ensures product launches are coordinated and communicated throughout the organization.
- Utilize research and information tools available to the organization, share valuable research, and support others on how to take advantage of the information.
- Collects and organizes market research for the purpose of evaluating product performance, market positioning, and competitive benchmarking.
- Leads and represents the Research and Development team in operational and project meetings.
- Owns end-to-end responsibility for one or more projects and initiatives, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget parameters.
- Otherresponsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Five or more years of similar or related experience.
Three or more years of project management experiencerequired.
Four-year college degree or equivalent experience. Prefer degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
P.M.P. Certification Preferred
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Tableau or other analytical and reporting software preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) preferred