Time to get to work! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced Security Analyst for our client in Central Illinois. This is a permanent placement opportunity for the right person. If you’re that person, if you have the Security expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in related field or at least 2+ years of experience in Information Security and/or Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure including, but not limited to the following: MSWindows Servers, Active Directory, Citrix, LDAP, and various security tools
- Must have 1+ years of experience with Information Security concepts, such as routing, web filtering, log management, etc.
- Must have experience with documentation
- Strong candidates will have experience performing securityaudits (both internal and external), Performing risk assessments, performing penetration tests and evaluating policy gaps
- Strong candidates will have experience with AD Alerting/AD Audit, Barracuda, and Palo Alto
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered