Manage site operations supporting real estate logistics property management andfinancial services. Ensure tasks are completed and processes and policies are followed.Duties andResponsibilities
- Manage the delivery of all services and personnel assigned to support the site; Act as focal point for communications with site customers; ensure team members have training and skills to complete all tasks as assigned; provide supervision coaching and expertise in property and logistics management and real estate to team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Management-related discipline; 5 years experience; 3 years supervisory experience OR 5 years experience in a lead role; experience in government real estate real property and/or logistics management environment(s) in support of the FAA.
Skills and Certifications
- Real Estate expertise
- Logistics and Property Management
- Land Surveys and Appraisals
- Vehicle/Fleet Management
- Financial and Cost Analysis
- Claims Support
- FAA Real Estate Management systems
- FAA Property Tracking systems
- FAA Logistics systems
- Commercial Real Estate