MetroStar Systems is looking for a DevOps Configuration Manager that is passionate about developing and executing DevOps best-practices, providing solution architectures, and strategy for DevOps adoption. If you want to join a company that values self-motivated, passionate, and fearless individuals, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You’re a great fit if…
- You like working with relevant stakeholders to gather technical requirements, architect solutions, and execute on deliverables
- You enjoy pushing the boundaries and seeking out new innovative solutions
- You’re passionate about driving organizational growth and opportunity
- You are detail oriented and have a production discipline mentality
- You've successfully led DevOps initiatives in the past leading team members to full DevOps adoption by fully transforming their manual processes to automated solutions.
You’ll love this position if… (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5 years of experience with build/configuration management
- You have worked as a SysOps Administrator
- You have 5 or more years of experience doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- You have working knowledge of Bash and Ruby
- Working knowledge of automation tools, such as Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet
- You have experience leading a development team within an agile environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience in the build automation subject area.
We’ll REALLY love you if…. (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- Experience in leading and evolving CI/CD processes leveraging the DevOps frameworks working on a large Agile enterprise effort
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience in architecting a DevOps solution for an enterprise level system that involved automating various aspects of the solution from front-end UI to middle tier API layer and back-end databases.
What your day will look like:
- You’ll work with Scrum Masters, stakeholders, developers, etc. to support their DevOps mission
- You’ll also provide strategic insight for internal stakeholders and decision makers
- You’ll lead DevOps team members to achieve each team’s DevOps objectives
- You will develop strategic roadmap to transform organization’s SDLC processes through DevOps adoption