Hamilton Company is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of liquid handling, process analytics, robotics and automated storage solutions. With global headquarters in Reno, Nevada and manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland and sales offices worldwide Hamilton Company is well positioned for continued growth.
The R&D Software Team is looking for a software engineer with a "Can do" attitude to help solve challenging problems related to liquid handling robotic control.
- 0-3 years programming or technical support experience.
- Entry level programming skills. Prefer scriptinglanguage experience.
- Ability to translate technical information into user understandable information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Robotic control software experiencedesired.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline from regionally accredited university.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time vacation, Paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more).
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug free workplace.