As a Product Specialist in Boston you will be calling upon would leaders in research and presenting exciting new assays and technologies to help them solve their scientific problems.
XF metabolic analyzers and stress test kits are the industry standard in cell metabolism measurements. Scientists worldwide are using XF technology to advance their research in understanding the role of cell metabolism in neurodegeneration, aging, cancer, cardiovascular, cell physiology, toxicology and hepatobiology, immunology, infectious diseases, mitochondrial diseases, model organisms, obesity, diabetes, metabolic disorders, screening and translational medicine.
Responsible for selling Seahorse XF systems to end-user customers in assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts. Responsible for developing customers and their satisfaction. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
Geo Location: Boston, MA
• BA or BS in a life science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of relevant Life Science industry experience required
• 3+ in the Life Science Research Capital Equipment sales highly preferred
• Alternate experience in Life Science marketing or tech service may be considered
• Demonstrated track record of success in prior roles
• Ability to understand and discuss cell-based research and translate new enabling technologies into easily understood sales presentations.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Driven and self-motivated employee with strong organizational skills
• Project and time management skills are also required.
• Knowledge of the key accounts in the open sales region noted above and a strong knowledge of cell assays is highly preferred