McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) is actively seeking a Functional Analyst.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 6 years of experience
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Performs functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
- Identifies resources required for each task.
- Performs functional analysis to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
- Possesses expert knowledge and experience in the requirements and integration.
- Works with engineers on systems integration.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
Travel Requirement: Travel may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance to be considered for this position.
About McLane Advanced Technologies
McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia with a specialized focus on providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal government and the private sector. MAT has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is a leader in delivering innovative, reliable and cost effective services and technology solutions that address the needs of our clients and provide long-term benefits. MAT’s mission is to forge scalable and sustainable technology solutions by bridging the gap between logistics, technology, our clients’ needs, and delivering our services though the right mix of people, processes, and technology.