Are you an experienced hands-on Infrastructure Specialist or Architect that is ready to take the next step?
Can you meet the challenge of integrating legacy software and modern technology to deliver products that delight your customers and users?
Do you have a proven history of solving complex technical problems with experience, research and collaboration?
If you said "yes" then wewant to speak to you!
As a key member of the Back Office Solutions product management and development team, the Integration Architect will be responsible for solving integration challenges for the 6 product families that make up the Back Office Solutions portfolio families and represent the Back Office Product portfolio for integration and infrastructure matters. You will leverage your deep multi-disciplinary experience to establish guidelines, reference architectures and roadmaps that achieve a unified technologyexperience across the Back Office Solutions product portfolio and beyond. The successful candidate will incorporate moderntechnologies and approaches into the product portfolio while achieving maximum leverage from our existing technologyinvestments and will build and drive the plan that takes us to the cloud.
The Integration Architect will design and build end-to-end software and hardware solutions that provide a seamless technologyexperience for our customers across our entire product portfolio and 3rd party solutions, produce verified reference architectures to provide the recommended technical architectures to our client implementation teams, break down solution designs into their constituent products and work packages for product development, and drive collaborative execution among individual product teams around a common technical vision.
- Build and execute a plan to deploy and operate our on-premise solutions as software-as-a-service.
- Function as the key technical contact point for InfrastructureArchitecture
- Develop and document technical designs for the integration and implementation of new software releases and products
- Create detailed reference architectures for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure
- Analyze existing solutions to ensure they offer adequate security and effective meeting the needs of clients.
- Keep abreast of technology trends; like big data, cloud computing (SaaS), mobile and rich web applications.
- Develop and drive a multi-yearsupported infrastructure roadmap that goes far beyond today’s technologyportfolio that is responsive to industry needs and surpasses competitors
- Participate in the prioritization and execution of work within the architecture backlog
- Lead the definition of a roadmap of key technical initiatives (technology exploration, architecture epics, and infrastructure epics) within the constraints of known investment (e.g. the R&D ratio)
- Assist Product Management to solve market problems and technology challenges
- Balance long-term investments in enabling technology and vision with short-term product requirements; including when to build vs. buy or change from one technology to another.
Must Have Experience
- Minimum 3 years in a senior specialist or architecture role
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience as developer, infrastructure specialist and technical architect.
- Project delivery with waterfall, agile and hybrid project methodologies
- Delivery of technical presentations to senior executives and C-suite
- Practical experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Practical experience with client-server networking and database management (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Practical experience with mobiletechnologies (iOS, Android, MDM)
- Practical experience with virtualization technologies (Xen, VMWare, Docker, VDI)
- Practical experience with IaaS (AWS, Azure)
- Practical experience with C++, MFC, .Net and AJAX technologies
- Practical experience of network and technologies
- Practical experience with Pragmatic Marketing and its application
- Knowledge of PMP and its application
An ability to Travel to the USA is required
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certification
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional or Associate (CCNP or CCNA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF, Certified SOA Architect, etc.)