National Account Executive
About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About Our Client
Our Client takes the burden out of product sourcing so that our clients can rest easy and focus their attention on what they do best – growing their business. Outsourcing team of experts from around the world insures they get the best pricing and service available. Starting with a custom design and development process through production, quality assurance and Logistics our client’s team is with their customers every step of the way.
About the Opportunity
Looking for a Business Development Leader to join a team of dynamic, talented, highly motivated individuals. The team works in a stimulating, innovative and rapidly growing environment, which requires high levels of competence, agility and teamwork.
The ideal candidates will be a passionate, energetic, creative thinker with excellent relationship building skills. A strong capacity to self-generate leads, convert those leads to customers, develop existing accounts and close sales quickly.
- Responsible for prospecting and generating new business.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and aggressively follow up on all leads
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service solutions.
- Met and exceed sales/revenue goals.
- Manage assigned company-generated leads through to business close.
- Complete scheduled and in-person prospecting activities to establish first and follow-up appointments with key decision makers.
- Utilize Zoho.com for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities
- Communicate weekly with the executive team on sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years of successful business to business experience in a metric’s driven environment.
- Must be entrepreneurial-minded, highly motivated
- Experienceworking with a CRM system and strong general computer and Office suite skills.
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed sales/revenue goals.
- Competitive Compensation Package based on experience with uncapped commission.
- Benefits package including medical vision & dental
- Career path opportunities for top performers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.