Instructional Developer 3
5 - 7 years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
As a leading provider of Information Technology, Training and Engineering services worldwide, our people play a critical role in helping our customers make better decisions while protecting our nation. We bring forward-looking business insights to strengthen communities and change lives. At Salient CRGT you will join talented people who are as passionate about their work as you area - analysts, programmers, systems/network administrators, engineers, trainers, communications specialists, project managers, and more. For the experienced professionals and veterans, we value your expertise and offer opportunities to share the most compelling projects. For students transitioning from college to work, explore the opportunities for college students and graduates.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Five+ (5) years of experience with USN Communications equipment maintenance; three+ (3 ) years of this experience maintaining C4I systems.
- Five+ (5) years of demonstrated experience developing military or industrialcurriculum.
- Five+ (5) years of demonstrated experience in Interactive Learning Environment (ILE) courseware development
- Demonstrated experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., NAVEDTRA 130 series and the Navy's AIM Authoring Instructional Materials tool.
- Demonstrated ability to use Interactive Learning enviorment tools, (i.e. Brainshark, Captivate, Lectora, Articulate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash).
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Technical or a related field from an accredited college or university OR Certification as Navy Instructor (Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) 9502).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US SECRET security clearance on day 1.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
Certification as Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506) or Navy Instructor (NEC 9502).
- Certification as Master Training Specialist.
- Demonstrated experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., TRPPM, NTSP, and JDTA processes).
- Demonstrated experience interacting with US and foreign senior military/government officials.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training OCONUS.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training to foreign nationals.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
Job ID 2017-5261