McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
The Program Manager will be responsible for leading a team in the following support services involved in research and development, acquisition engineering, in-service engineering, logistics engineer, and test and evaluation:
- Program management and planning
- Computer engineering and information technology
- Technical screening, and
- Master's degree from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university in an engineering or managerial field plus a minimum of 10 years of combined general, related and specialized experienceOR a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited college or university in an engineering field or managerial field plus a minimum of 15years of combined general, related, and specialized experience.
- Must be eligible for and maintain a SECRET security clearance. Active clearance is preferred.
- Must have experience in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, or Industry or Government business management.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of experience in the collection, maintenance, and verification of data from diverse sources and in the structuring of fairly complex data analysis plans
- Must have experience in the preparation and delivering of presentations regarding the status of projects, technical or management systems, and/or management and technical problems and proposed solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certifications