To achieve financial goals through growing revenue in existing and new accounts. Accountable for developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the use of products and services within assigned territory and accounts. Manage sales accounts by allocating appropriate time to high priority goals, requirements and sales opportunities.
Customer Relationship Manager
Establishes and fosters long-term relationship with customer during and after the sales process.
- Convey information to customers in a clear, compelling way that will positively affect their thoughts and actions.
- Mobilize internal resources to achieve sales goals.
- Have the focus, persistency, positive outlook, and discipline to meet the personal demands of a sales role.
- Keep customer commitments, resolve customers’ problems and exceeding expectations
- Translate the benefits of UHS’ solutions, products and services to customers involved in the decision making process based on understanding of their individual needs and/or business problems to solve.
- Understands UHS’ strategic position in industry and specific territory.
Takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals; maintains high work standards. Works to achieve high levels of personal and territory performance in order to meet or exceed goals.
- Anticipate problems or opportunities and take immediate action to address them.
- Clarify the nature of customer needs and then meet or exceed customer expectations
- Follows through on commitments and agreements.
- Manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and on schedule.
- Sets challenging personal and business goals and demonstrates persistence toward achieving those goals.
- Takes a well-ordered, logical approach to identifying issues, analyzing problems, organizing work, and planning action.
- Follow procedures to ensure quality output.
Involvement Team Member
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish sales goals.
- Interact and engage with sales specialists
- Help the sales team achieve its goals by identifying potential opportunities, sharing information, involving strategic sales team members.
- Communicate clear information and instructions to team members
- Set high standards of performance, quality, and accountability for self and others. Lead by example
Systematically managing and reviewing clients by value to UHS (ie, facilities size, revenue value to UHS, etc)
- Establish, manage and review sales and service activity to include assessment of market opportunities utilizing territory planning toolkit (including CRM) to meet objectives.
- Identify, qualify and close business opportunities in assigned territory. Demonstrated ability to strategically assess and approach a territory to optimize and execute a sales plan.
- Assist in the sourcing of account information leading to further sales (i.e., names of appropriate client contacts, customer use of clinical equipment, identifying possible departmental expansion,.
- Embrace CRM tools to include to effectively manage sales territory and execute sales objectives
- Demonstrates ability to identify and qualify Resident-based Programs.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the specific markets served by UHS to include Acute Care; Long-term Care and for future consideration
- Execute customized group presentations for each account utilizing professional presentation skills and adept technological skills.
Sales and Operations Partnership and Alignment
Ensures sales and operational alignment to grow revenue and maintain core business with customers. Implements and can teach a strategic approach to account and solutions/consulting client call management.
- Stays current on UHS product updates and training.
- Ability to build strong relationship with sales and operation teams.
- Ability to comprehend and understand budget and District P&L .
- May perform tasks assigned to Senior A/E via DSD to include metrics compilation; revenue reports; executive reports; etc.
- Work closely with all Operations counterparts and all UHS departments to best represent the customer and the company.
- Partners with Ops team in assigned territory to drive growth and achieve revenue targets.
- Attends monthly Financial Review meetings .
Initiative & Flexibility
Demonstrates personal ownership and follow through to get desired results, responds quickly and effectively to changing circumstances and adapts behaviors appropriately.
- Identifies skill development areas and takes the initiative to learn new processes and technologies.
- Seizes opportunities and takes action on them.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes tasks based on business need.
- Exhibits flexibility in work schedule in order to meet customer need.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Own overall customer relationship (foster relationships)
- Elevate the Conversation
- Maximize $$ at Existing Clients by:
- Contract compliance
- Introduce UHS Product Suite
- Fill the White Space
- Identify opportunities for internal growth in areas such as CES, PH, Surgical Services
- and Engage Specialist(s)
- Leverage our resources
- Use and leverage CRM tool
- Conduct business reviews with customers
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities resulting in new accounts
- Understand and articulate UHS’ value proposition
- Expand revenue within existing accounts
- Design and execute a territory plan centered around each business segment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Demonstrated the ability to apply technical, industry and product expertise to increase efficiency and reduce duplication of effort.
- Ability to speak competently about all clinical equipment found in hospital environments as well as strong understanding of hospital finance, reimbursement, regulatory, and safety practices.
- Embrace and demonstrate mastery of Professional Selling Skills (PSS) discipline.
- Demonstrated comfort level within all disciplines within Acute Care and LTAC setting.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with CRM tool.
- Professional Selling Skills training/experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proven computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Educational Credentials and Experience Required
- BS/BA degree in business, sales or marketing or
- 2-4 years healthcaresales or related experiencerequired Previous management/supervisory, collaborative experiencepreferred.
- Prior equipment outsourcing experience is a plus.
- Must be available to travel up to 50%.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states.
Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, 401(k). Full time opportunities offer health/dental and tuition reimbursement. Excellent career pathing opportunities as well. Learn more. Apply online today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.