Major Areas of Accountability:
- Manage all price requests including price supports, bulk and direct pricing.
- Maintain master price list for each territory.
- Complete Lab Service Requests, follow-up with customers and track progress.
- Enter sample requests and follow-up with customers.
- Complete pricing letters and other correspondence with customers as requested.
- Draft call reports as requested and assist with customer updates for territory monthly reports.
- Develop knowledge of key customers to anticipate needs and requirements.
- Understand data bases such as TDS, SDS, call report and others to respond to customer need.
- Work with the lab on customer requests for information on products, performance and samples.
- Communicate price support information to distribution as required.
- Follow-up on leads as directed by the sales team.
- Punctuality and regularity of attendance are job requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the sales team and/or management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service or inside sales.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of markets for reinforced plastics or similar Industrial business required.
- Experience with pricing and distribution preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and think independently with an aggressive approach.
- Strong organization skills.
- High attention to detail and strong administrative management skills.
- Ability to respond to changing work demands and environment in a positive manner.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and satisfy customer needs.
- A desire to succeed and grow with the company.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefit Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Benefits Plan
- 401K Plan that includes matching as well as profit sharing 100-17