Essential Job Functions
- Plans and designs complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs. Develops business specifications to support these modifications.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provides project team member guidance and support. May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through the entire project.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- AWD Experience is Mandatory
- Life Insurance Experience is Mandatory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills to present to management and customers
- Good leadership skills to coordinate, oversee and lead team/project members
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
Requisition ID 1700RYG