Vice President of Operations - Senior Living
5 - 7 years experience • Patient Care
Vice President of Operations – Senior Living
If you are an experienced, Chief Executive Officer / CEO, Chief Operating Officer / COO, Vice President / VP, Area Director of Operations, Regional Administrator, Regional Director, Director of Operations, or Executive Director with Multi-site Nursing Home Management experience, then you need to read on...
Vice President of Operations Description
Our client is a well-established Senior Living / Nursing Home organization. They have a current need for a Vice President of Operations to oversee and grow their Nursing Home programs in New England. Ideally, this position will be based in the Boston, MA area. Relocation candidates will be considered. All candidates must be able to travel an estimated 60% of the time. Multi-site Nursing Home operations leadership experience at the Senior level is required.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Vice President of Operations Job Requirements
- 5 + years of Senior / C level multi-site Nursing Home Operations leadership experience.
- Strong Financial and Business acumen.
- Must have overseen operations with revenues at or over $50M.
- Must be able to travel approximately 60%.
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
Vice President of Operations Job Responsibilities
- Operational and Financial oversight of multiple offices in MA.
- Work collaboratively with other corporate executives and build leadership teams.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans for the region.