- Bachelor’s degree (information technology or HR focus area)
- 2+ years’ of Workday HCM experience, WorkdayPayrollexperience is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience implementing ERP systems
- Strong focus and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn quickly both informally on the job and through formal training
The goals for the Finance Department are to establish and maintain a strong financial foundation for Bridgewater, to protect Bridgewater’s financial interests, and to shape Bridgewater’s financial future. Working with the firm’s Management Committee, we are responsible for designing and implementing Bridgewater's financial strategy. More specifically, we execute the day-to-day financial operations (accounts payable, client billing, payroll, general ledger maintenance, financial statement preparation, project portfolio management, shareholder reporting, record keeping, and calculations); we protect and oversee corporate assets (through partnering with the business on procurement best practices, internal controls, budgeting, cash management, and insurance); and we provide strategic information about, and synthesis of the financial picture to the Management Committee.
The incoming Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with business users to create solutions that will achieve department goals by analyzing financial/HCM technology and process needs. This individual will be responsible for requirements gathering, delivering functional business analysis for technology and process transformation projects, and implementation of solutions within Workday.