CSRA, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and professional services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Security missions. For the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM, formerly US-VISIT), CSRA performs operations and maintenance (O&M) of the Automated Biometric Identification System’s (IDENT) production and non-production environments and associated business systems. In support of this effort, CSRA provides Task Order Management, Datacenter Operations, Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations, System Management and Monitoring, Service Request Management, Technology Analysis, and Non-production Support (to include Program Support Systems and Transition). CSRA is excited to offer you a unique opportunity to join a best performing O&M team supporting one our nation’s most critical homeland missions – the storage and processing of biometric and associated biographic information for national security, law enforcement, immigration and border management, intelligence, background investigations, and associated testing, training, management reporting, planning and analysis.
CSRA is looking for Lead Security Manager (IT Systems / Information Assurance) to direct the execution of IDENT system security activities, ensuring compliance with Federal regulations and DHS policy over a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access under the guidance of the Program Manager for a large, complex task order. The Lead Security Manager designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning, and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, and digitalforensics; conducts risk and vulnerability assessment at the network, system and application level; conducts threat modeling exercises; develops and implements security controls and formulates operational risk mitigations along with assisting in security awareness programs; researches, evaluates and recommends new security tools, techniques, and technologies and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy; prepares securityreports to regulatory agencies; audits and manages access management; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities; and supports secure systems operations and maintenance (O&M).
Required Skills / Qualification:
- DHS HQ EOD required to start
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field and/or 15+ years of relevant experience
- More than 10 years of relevant securityexperience for large-scale IT and database systems comprised of a multi-tier architecture and the integration of highly complex commercial software products and custom code in C++, JAVA, and PL/SQL programming languages
- In-depth knowledge/expertise with Federal and DHS security requirements or equivalent processes for certification and accreditation, vulnerability scanning and remediation, contingency planning, and interface connection documentation
- In-depth knowledge/expertise with one or more of the following tools: ArcSight, Continuum, Fortify, Nessus, and otherSecurity Information and Event Management (SIEM) Tools (e.g., Antivirus, such as Sophos and MacAfee; IACS - Government webportal for ATOs)
- Experience leading IA Engineering or Information Systems Security teams, preferrably supporting enterprise IT O&M technologies and/or programs
Desired Skills / Qualifications: Master's degree and 12+ years relevant experience
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.