Sr. Manager Advanced Analytics - Customer Care Business Intelligence
Job ID 1713397 Date posted Goal: Use call analytics strategically to drive customer care outcomes (Call Quality, Net Promoter Score, Lifetime Value, Avg. handle time, First Call Resolution, Transfers, Discounts, Truck rolls), and drive cross functional insights for improving ADT business goals (e.g. Customer Retention)Position Responsibilities:
- Stitch together Customer Care data – calls, IVR, agent notes, chat transcripts, agent performance, customer demographics, call intent, billing processes, revenue leakage – to derive insights to drive the afore-mentioned customer care outcomes
- Work with large, complex, and generally messy data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Own the problem soup to nuts - data concepts, specs, assembly, cleansing, processing, analysis, and outputs. If you don’t love live and breathe data and SQL, you won’t enjoy this role.
- Be a teacher: Tell a convincing story to multiple stakeholders (peer level plus VP and above)
- Become a catalyst for change: Interact cross-functionally with Marketing, Direct Sales, Dealer Channel, Digitalchannels, Tele sales & Retention, Field Installation, IT and Product.
- Coach a team: Manage a small team (2-4 people) of managers/analysts, with call listening support (not directly reporting to this role)
- Bachelors in Software, Math, Statistics, Business, IT or Engineering is a must.
- Masters (or MBA) in Software, Math, Statistics, Business, IT or Engineering is preferred.
- 5-7years of experiencewith SAS, Teradata, Tableau, R, Matlab or similar
- Databases/SQL hands on expertise. Oracle preferred.
- Operations esp. customer care/billing systems experience
- Prior consulting (or software) experiencewith a respectable Firm is highly preferred.
- Structured top down thinking and crisp communication.
- Call analytics (Nice, Verint, Nexidia or similar) experience is a strong plus
- Machine learning experience will be nice, but an overkill
- Security/monitoring industry experience is good. Curiosity to learn is even better.
- Cultural fit: An optimal mix of being a dreamer and an execution machine.