KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: .Net Consultant
- Work on client/server applications and testing tools related to Train Control and Dispatching.
- Developer will work as part of a team updating existing applications as well as the development of new applications to enable automated testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years recent experience developing with the .Net Framework using C# and Object Oriented
- Design patterns in Windows Form and/or Windows Presentation Foundation applications
- 1+ years of verifiable experience developing multithreaded/multiprocessing applications (not necessarily in C#)
- 1+ years of experience with SQL (prefer MS SQL Server and TSQL, but not required) with the ability to develop database objects such as stored procedures.
- 1+ years of experience with WCF and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge tests in multi-threading and Windows client/server application development will be part of the selection process.
- Web Development, ASP.Net, XML, and Unit Testing (Test Driven Development).
Job ID: 70481