Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Virtual Office
Compensation: $125 - $150K “range”
Benefits: Full Benefit Package
Company and Position Summary:
Our client is a well-funded early market leader start-up in high growth mode. We are interviewing Cybersecurity Engineers with industrialnetworking backgrounds for positions all across the country. In this role, you will be doing your part to keep our nation safe by enabling customers to define, develop and deploy next generation OT Cyber Security solutions for their industrial environments. This has been a long time coming!
About the Job:
- In this role you will be part of a team of cyber professionals that focuses solely on the industry’s first native security fabric that has been specifically designed to provide critical infrastructure organizations visibility and control over their industrial control system (ICS) networks
- You will be the technical point of contact for the client
- As an Industrial Cybersecurity Engineer, you will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively demonstrating company solutions, performing security assessments, and work with the sales and product teams to advance the sales process.
- Conduct training for partners and clients
- Perform onsite assessment activities, observations, technical configuration reviews, and personnel interviews. Perform work ranging across several industries, including water or wastewater, mining, oil and gas, energy, and defense.
- Perform risk assessments on ICS/SCADA environments, security control validation, networkarchitecture or engineering recommendations, security documentation development, and general administrative or management tasks.
- Experience with ISO 27001, IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82, NERC-CIP, NEI 08-09, or otherindustrial control regulations
- Deep experienceworking with global customers
- Strong hands on experience in technical infrastructure & networking
- Experience working in a Cyber Security company - advantage.
- Strong relationship management and team skills
- Experienceworking with global teams on multiple projects and programs
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on initiatives/programs
- Strong communication skills: writing, verbal, presentations.
- Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy and integrity
- Domestic and International travel will vary based on client